Tuesday, July 3, 2007

TART Talks 02

What's been going on...

..things have been pretty crazy recently starting with the nomination of national and international artists for Headlands residencies then the show I was in at Gavin Brown's in New York followed by Omega Man at TART, which incidentally will be reviewed in Artweek's September issue. I have also been in the process of putting together TART Upstairs, an ongoing works on paper selection - a sort of private backroom. Finally, I have planned September's show Three Years and Counting which I am really excited about, time to celebrate our three year anniversary. So....I am going to step back a bit from TART over the summer (other than TART Upstairs by appointment) and get back to my own work. I have a couple of shows coming up so need to stay focused, more on that later.

On the Rail front we participated in an International Archive project at The Shedhalle in Zurich, great to position ourselves in this context. We are also working on a very exciting project which will take place across all spaces sometime in the spring, an interesting challenge. Our next scheduled Rail night is September the 7th - watch out for the new map.

That's about it for now, I'll be back tomorrow with something for the holiday, Anne.


No comments: